Your Business Can Be Another Success Story
Operating a successful business is the result of hard work, excellent timing and satisfying customers. Mature companies and startups must continually take inventory, plan, set goals, leverage technology, promote their business and ask for help. While each of these factors is vital to a thriving business, failing to ask for help can accelerate the downfall of a business.
At Fridman Law Firm PLLC, we understand how critical it is for businesses to ask for legal help. We offer our clients full access to our industry relationships and legal acumen to strengthen the success of their business.
Experienced Advisers For Companies At All Stages
Our founding attorney, Neil Fridman, comes from a long line of hardworking business owners. Drawing from extensive experience on Wall Street as an investment banker before becoming a savvy business lawyer, Neil can help you navigate through inevitable business disputes and into strong business practices. Wherever you are in the lifecycle of your business, our professional team at Fridman Law Firm PLLC provides foundational and ongoing legal advocacy for businesses, including:
- Raising capital
- Drafting and revising business plans
- Determining or updating a business entity
- Tracking systems for expenditures
- Capitalization table management
- Growth metrics
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Marketing and public relations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial real estate issues
- Compliance with state and federal regulations and policies
- Resolving disputes through negotiation, mediation and litigation
This list is not exhaustive. We offer a monthly subscription for outside general counsel services to ensure you get the legal help you need when you need it.