Commercial Real Estate In New York City Is At A Premium
Commercial real estate law oversees and regulates properties used exclusively for business. This includes leasing commercial property, the buying and selling of property, and licensing and zoning.
You may be a risk-taker and mold-breaker, but don’t put your success in the wrong hands. Get the most tax-advantaged arrangement without worrying about drafting documents or dealing with negotiations. At Fridman Law Firm PLLC, our attorneys empower you to get the best deal possible – and still protect your interests.
Expand Your Portfolio With Confidence
Real estate investors often need help making big deals happen fast. Our team leverages years of industry experience to ensure you can juggle financing, outside investors and every other detail, all while helping you win.
We help our clients with matters involving:
- Commercial real estate (CRE) acquisitions, financings and dispositions
- CRE lease negotiation, lease preparation and review
- Term sheet preparation and negotiation
- Real estate investment trust (REIT) formation and representation
- Commercial bank and private lender representation and closings
- Deed transfers
- Coop and condo representation
- Private placement memorandums
- Nonconsolidation opinions (non cons)
Terms are often negotiable in commercial real estate transactions, and time is of the essence. Having the right attorney can help you achieve your commercial real estate goal before it gets snapped up by the competition.
Build Your Portfolio With The Best
We don’t just help you with legal documents. Our team becomes a part of your team to deliver the unbeatable service and legal strategy you need to scale with confidence. Email us or call Fridman Law Firm PLLC in New York City at 212-262-9823 to schedule a call.