Get The Capital You Need To Make Your Vision A Reality
What Is Equity Crowdfunding?
Equity crowdfunding is a method for companies to raise capital from a large number of investors, who often contribute smaller sums of money than institutional investors like venture capital firms. It’s become a common way for entrepreneurs to tap into the additional resources and money they need to get their startup off the ground.
There are three types of securities offerings to know about:
- Offerings of securities under Regulation CF (Title III of the JOBS Act)
- Rule 506(c) (Title II of the JOBS Act)
- Regulation A (Title IV of the JOBS Act)
Regulations around equity crowdfunding are constantly developing since it’s a newer form of fundraising. Meeting legal requirements can be complex, so it’s imperative to have experienced lawyers guide you through this process the right way. Call us today at 212-262-9823 or email us for an initial conversation with a lawyer who will understand your needs and get you moving faster toward success.
Raise The Capital You Need
Our services include:
- Deal document preparation
- Regulation CF, Rule 506(c) and Regulation A Guidance
- Strategically identify appropriate funding portals